- I have a parent that tried to enroll online but the portal says their address is not a Highline address. I looked up their address and I know it's within our boundaries. What should I do?
- When families come into the school to enroll, how will I support families with enrollment now that everything is completed electronically?
- I’m helping a parent that reports that they tried to enroll online but the address they entered is not within district. What do I do if I have verified they actually live within the boundaries of Highline Public Schools?
- I'm reviewing pending online enrollment submissions, the parent has indicated they will drop off the enrollment documentation (proof of birth, proof of address, and immunizations) and I haven't received anything yet, what do I do?
- How do I access my pending enrollments and how do I process them?
- How will families submit required enrollment documentation (Proof of birth, Proof of address, and Immunizations)?
- When are we launching online enrollment?
- What if the family does not know how to use a computer or school device?
- How do I help families through the online enrollment process if we're not physically together because of COVID-19 restrictions?
- My school shares school-specific forms with families when they enroll. How will I share this information if families are not required to come to the school to enroll?
- What types of notifications can be sent to parents through online enrollment?
- How do families enroll in preschool programs for the 2020-21 school year?
- How will online enrollment impact kindergarten enrollment?
- Student Placement has informed me that a student has been approved for a transfer, what do I do?
- Do parents need an activation code to start online enrollment in ParentVUE?
- What is Online Enrollment? What changes have been made in moving from paper enrollment to online enrollment?
- Can non-resident students enroll online? If so, what happens to their enrollment application?
- Why is the emergency card is no longer being printed?
- Will families have the option to select which school they would like to attend or will school selection be based on the student’s home address?
- What happens if a parent wants to cancel their approved transfer and attend the neighborhood school?
- Is an electronic signature by a parent considered legally sufficient to enroll a student?
Enrollment Services Manager