We have implemented a paperless online enrollment for the 2020-21 school year. Students who are already enrolled in our system will not be required to complete new enrollment applications if they move to a different school within our system.
Families enrolling for the 2019-20 school year will continue to complete paper enrollment.
Families will enroll through ParentVUE. Once a family enrolls, school office staff will be able to view incoming students and confirm their enrollment within Synergy. There will be no need for staff to input data manually.
- What is online enrollment?
- When are we launching online enrollment?
- What changes have been made in moving from paper enrollment to online enrollment?
- My school shares school-specific forms with families when they enroll. How will I share this information if families are not required to come to the school to enroll?
- How will families submit required enrollment documentation?
- Will families have the option to select which school they would like to attend or will school selection be based on the student’s home address?
- How will online enrollment impact kindergarten enrollment?
- I have a technical question or enrollment question. Who can I contact?
- I don't see an answer to one of my questions. Who can I contact?
- Why is the emergency card is no longer being printed?
Enrollment Services Manager