Guest employees play an important role in helping us provide quality education for our students. As a guest employee you will help to deliver on our strategic plan by ensuring no fall off in instruction when a teacher or staff member is out of the building. Our goal is to provide you with the tools you need to be confident and successful in every classroom in every school.
We value your commitment to the students of Highline Public Schools!
Please refer to the Guest Employee Welcome Packet for details on expectations and classroom management.
- General Information - Half Day - Full Day Assignments
- Code of Professional Conduct
- DRS - The Substitute Teacher's Guide to Obtaining Service Credit
- DRS - Plans TRS 2 & 3 Substitute Guide
- First Aid and Safety
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying Procedures
- Sexual Harassment - Board Policy 5011
- Sexual Harassment Procedures - Board Policy 5011P
- Substitute Employment - Board Policy 5610
- Substitute Employment Procedures - Board Policy 5610P
- Student Rights & Responsibilities