CIGNA Life Assistance Program | 1.800.538.3543
CIGNA's Life Assistance Program helps all covered employees and their immediate family members (living in their household) to better balance their work and personal lives with access to online tools, in-person behavioral health assistance and live telephonic counseling - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CIGNA's Life Assistance Program includes:
- 24-hour/365-day live phone access
- 24-hour crisis intervention
- 24-hour phone consultation with licensed behavioral health clinicians
- Referrals for up to 3 free, face-to-face counseling visits for behavior issues
- Referrals to community resources for localized support
- Consultation and referrals for work-related issues, including coping with work stress, working with difficult people, time management, and talking with your manager
- An online resource library with a variety of health and emotional well-being content, as well as interactive tools, and behavioral health provider search capabilities
- CIGNA's Healthy Rewards program, with discounts (up to 60%) on a range of complementary and alternative care services and products
- Comprehensive life events services that provide information, research, and qualified referrals on an extensive range of topics to help you balance work and life responsibilities.
Customer Service Professional