To provide fast, accurate and courteous service in order to support a superior learning environment. We are a service-oriented department with courteous, friendly employees that provide delivery services in support of all district departments. We
- Courier/mail service (books, equipment, testing, school deposits etc.) between all district locations
- Deliver gym equipment, music equipment, office, custodial and food products to district sites
- Maintain a warehouse of surplus items for redistribution to support students and new programs
- Removal of all surplus materials (furniture, books, computer equipment, large recyclable materials etc.) from district sites
- Provide central receiving for locations that do not have a loading dock or space for large furniture or computer orders
- Collect and transfer documents to district archive
- Coordinate and transfer donations to the district
- Transfer programs and teachers from one district site to another
- Deliver shared use equipment (folding tables, chairs, art boards, portable stage etc.) to schools for programs and facility use
View our Warehouse Services FAQs to learn more about our department and services.
All items in surplus are still considered district property and cannot be sold to the public. Surplus that does not meet our redistribution standards is sent to Dept. of GA State Surplus where it can be purchased through their on-line auctions or you can visit their store in Tumwater, WA.
Surplus Sales and Auction Information **LINK PENDING**
- What is Warehouse Services?
- Where is the warehouse?
- How do I contact the warehouse?
- How do I order a desk?
- How do I surplus a TV?
- What happens to my portable white board once it’s picked up as surplus?
- Can I buy my surplus file cabinet instead of sending it to surplus?
- What is the procedure for exchanging the chair desks in my classroom for round tables and chairs?
- What kind of items are in surplus?
- How do I know what items are available in surplus?
- What is the “wish list”?
- When can I expect my surplus furniture request?
- How do I get my donated items picked up and delivered to my school?
- How often do surplus items show up at the warehouse?
- What do I do if a surplus item does not meet my expectations?
Simply a 27,000 square foot warehouse containing three separate inventories of products that are used throughout the district.
Warehouse #410 contains minimal custodial supplies and Warehouse #420 houses commodity products, chemicals and other miscellaneous supplies used in the Nutrition services program.
We also collect, house and process all surplus materials from district sites for redistribution through our surplus warehouse located in the old Beverly Park site. In addition, we deliver chairs, risers and tables for programs; provide courier service while delivering mail to all sites; ship and receive all Testing materials; and provide central receiving services.