Time is of the essence. You have just seven days to enroll or waive SEBB benefits. What happens if you don't enroll or waive benefits? You could be charged up to $58 per month. We are here to help you select your coverage or waive benefits.
Drop-in Enrollment Assistance Sessions
Friday, November 8
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Central Office Computer Lab
Tuesday, November 12
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Central Office Board Room
Before you stop by, read these tips to make the most out of your time.
We have a number of resources online to help you through this process.
- School Employee Initial Enrollment Guide: This guide provides eligibility and enrollment information.
- SEBB My Account: Use the SEBB My Account online portal to enroll in coverage, verify dependents, state tobacco usage, view your coverage choices, make changes during open enrollment or waive coverage.
- Dependent Verification: You are required to provide proof of your dependent’s eligibility.
- Online Interactive Benefits Advisor: ALEX, the online interactive benefits advisor, can help you understand benefit options and guide you through choosing your medical, dental and vision plans.
- Online Resources: Review our resources on the Staff Hub.
If you do not want SEBB medical coverage, you must waive coverage through SEBB My Account or you will be charged a $33 monthly premium. You must also state whether or not you use tobacco through SEBB My Account. If you do not take action, you will be charged a $25 monthly tobacco premium surcharge.