On January 1, Highline staff will begin receiving health insurance benefits through the statewide School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program. All existing health plans through Highline will end December 31.
Open enrollment for the new health benefits will be October 1-November 15. All employees are required to either enroll or waive SEBB benefits during open enrollment.
The School Employee Initial Enrollment Guide will be mailed to your home address on September 18. In this guide, you will find information about:
- Available plan offerings
- Monthly premiums
- Service areas
- How to check provider networks
- How to enroll using the online system, SEBB My Account.
You can also find this information on the SEBB website.
By now you should have received three SEBB mailers:
If you haven’t received any SEBB mailers, we may not have your correct address on file. Please check Employee Online to ensure we have your correct address before enrollment guides are mailed.
Want to learn more about the SEBB Program? Human Resources is hosting Informational Sessions to introduce SEBB offerings and enrollment resources:
- September 6, 3:00-4:00 p.m. | Central Office Boardroom
- September 6, 4:00-5:00 p.m. | Central Office Boardroom
- September 20, 3:00-4:00 p.m. | Central Office North Classroom
- September 20, 4:00-5:00 p.m. | Central Office North Classroom