The University of Washington College of Education is working to offer support on issues they are hearing about from their partners:
- What can teaching and learning look like in our new circumstances?
- How can we support students’ social and emotional needs in these uncertain times?
- How can we build partnerships with families? How can we build systems that center families in decision-making?
- How can we enact justice in our school systems? How can we engage students in learning about and enacting justice?
UW is offering initial resources and learning opportunities related to these questions on their Learning Together 2020 page. They will continue to add new offerings throughout the summer.
Learn more and register for the PD on their Learning Together 2020 page
Starting the week of June 15
- Principal Supervision and Distance Learning: What’s the Right Approach? - June 16
- Improving Teacher Virtual Collaboration - June 16, 18 and 25
Starting later this summer
- Interviewing Children About Their Mathematical Thinking in Classrooms and Online - July 7, 14 and 21
- Equity and Knowledge Construction in Classroom and Online Discussions - July 20 and 27, August 3