Human Resources is facilitating drop-in enrollment assistance on Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Central Office computer lab.
Get help registering your SEBB My Account and completing your online enrollment. To better serve our employees, drop-ins for benefits assistance will be limited to Fridays.
Make the most out of your drop-in session by completing these five steps before attending:
- Review the SEBB Enrollment Guide for plan descriptions and premiums.
- If you’re adding dependents to your insurance, bring dependent verification documents to upload to SEBB My Account. Examples of acceptable documents are available on the HCA website.
- Know your dependents’ social security numbers and date of birth.
- Is keeping your current providers a priority? Ensure that your provider of choice is available in selected plans. Find a provider.
- Have your district username and password ready for computer login. Contact Technology Services at 206-631-7676 if you need a password reset.
Setting Up SEBB My Account
- Visit SEBB My Account website.
- Click the green Login to SEBB My Account button under Employee/Subscriber. You will be redirected to Secure Access Washington (SAW).
- If you already have a SAW account, enter your username and password, and skip to step 5
- If you do not have a SAW account, click Sign up. Enter your name, email address, a username and password. Check your email for a confirmation link. Follow the instructions to finish creating your account.
- You will be redirected back to SEBB My Account. Enter your last name, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number. Click Verify my information.
- Select your security questions and answers.
REMINDER: Eligibility Notification Letters
You will receive a letter by email from email@example.com to notify you of your eligibility for SEBB benefits. Please sign the letter and return to Human Resources/Benefits as confirmation of the notification. Signed letters may be returned via interoffice mail or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Benefits Department at 206-631-3059 with questions.