The Southwest King School Retirees’ Association is excited to provide grants to school employees for projects that directly benefit students. Grants can total up to $400 per applicant. Grant applications are due by January 15.
Grant applications should:
- State the amount requested including shipping, if any, and tax.
- Not exceed $400. If it does, the request will not be accepted.
- Provide a detailed account of how you will use the money, including itemized lists of items, costs, shipping and vendors.
- Be approved by your building administrator.
- Explain how the items will promote the education process
Include name, school and contact information on each page.
Send applications to:
1600B SW Dash Point Rd #416
Federal Way, WA 98023