The Southwest King School Retirees’ Association is excited to provide grants to school employees for projects that directly benefit students. Grants can total up to $400 per applicant. There are two rounds of grant opportunities. Round one was in December. Round two is open now and will close February 19.
Grant applications should:
- State the amount requested including shipping, if any, and tax.
- Not exceed $400. If it does, the request will not be accepted.
- Provide a detailed account of how you will use the money including itemized lists of items, costs, shipping and vendors.
- Be ok’d by your building administrator.
- Explain how the items will promote student engagement.
Include name, school and contact information on each page.
Applications can be sent to:
1600B SW Dash Point Rd #416
Federal Way, WA 98023