The United Way of King County has several resources to help families during this time including rental and utility assistance, food services, unemployment services, childcare, transportation and more.
Rent, Utility & Unemployment Resources
This is an evolving situation. Stay up to date by consulting the following webpages:
Please remind your student of the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.