We have had great success in reaching many of our families with our first set of learning resources and are now ready to support students with our second set of resources.
Beginning April 13, we will need volunteers to support material distribution at meal distribution sites. Gloves and hand sanitizer are provided, and staff are to maintain social distancing.
What is required:
- 2 volunteers per site
- Pick up materials in the Central Office South Classroom 30 minutes prior to the distribution time
- Return materials after the distribution time.
We are also seeking support in the South Classroom for the week of April 13-17.
- Help people gather and return materials
- Support organizing of gloves and hand sanitizer
- Keep a rough tally of materials distributed
Please use to sign up for opportunities for material distribution OR to support the material organization in the South Classroom.