Updated: March 24 at 8:40 a.m.
Questions for Highline Public Schools? email@example.com
- Why is Highline Public Schools offering childcare?
- How is it safe to hold childcare if schools are closed?
- Who is staffing childcare?
- How were paraeducators identified as childcare providers?
- How will staff and children be screened before entering childcare?
- What protocols are in place to prevent students and staff from contracting COVID-19?
- What Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available for staff?
- How will the childcare sites be sanitized and cleaned?
- What can I do to prevent coronavirus?
- Who should seek medical evaluation for coronavirus?
- Can I wear a mask?
- Are students being required to wash their hands more than usual?
- How will Highline clean and disinfect during the closure?
- What should I do if I learn that a school community member has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Why did Highline wait so long to close schools?