- First and foremost, we will be guided by Our Highline Promise to know every student by name, strength and need so they graduate ready for the future they choose.
- We will follow public health guidelines to protect the health and safety of students, staff, and families.
- We will engage our families, students and staff to the best of our ability given the short timeline to understand how to address their needs.
- We will prioritize the needs of students who are most reliant on the educational system.
- We will provide every student with the opportunity for in-person instruction to the extent possible within the requirements of social distancing.