PLANNING FOR 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
We are planning for students to return to school in Fall 2020, but school will have to be different to keep students, staff and families safe during the pandemic. As always, our priority is the health and safety of students and staff.
We have compiled a list of community resources for families including support for rent, utilities, food, mental health, healthcare, technology and more.
Please remind your student of the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
This is an evolving situation. Stay up to date by consulting the following webpages: